Your Path To Graduation Starts Here
Boise State students can use Degree Tracker to map their entire academic path, from day one to graduation.
Why use Degree Tracker?
- Create a custom academic plan that fits your needs and timeline.
- Smart Planner is pre-set to a four-year plan (15 credits per semester).
- Add or remove semesters (including summer) to your plan.
- Drag and drop your classes into the semesters that work best for you.
- Degree Tracker accounts for transfer credits, AP scores, and other test credits.
- Enroll in the exact courses you need and when you need them.
Other Benefits of Using Degree Tracker
- With course planning simplified, you can spend more time with your advisor talking about other important topics, like internships, career exploration, graduate school, and career options.
- You can run a “what-if” Degree Tracker report to preview your academic plan if you were to change your major.
- Degree Tracker gives you real-time access to your academic plan.