Boise State Online was intentionally designed to provide high-quality education in a flexible modality.
Student success in an online degree program takes more than transitioning a traditional program into an online format. Boise State Online works with instructional designers to deliver engaging content and create meaningful connections among students. Courses also undergo rigorous quality assurance and ongoing reviews for continuous improvement.
The programs through Boise State Online provide support, flexibility and a variety of resources to help students meet their goals while balancing work, family or other life responsibilities. With Boise State Online, students have access to these valuable resources to help them cross the graduation finish line:
- Personal success coaches guide them through the application process
- Experts in the financial aid office to help them find the funding to pay for your degree
- An academic advisor to provide them with personalized support to help them reach graduation
- Supportive instructors who work hard to ensure their success in class
- 100% online classes fit their life and allow them to schedule their education in a way that works for them
Even more academic resources are available to Boise State Online students, including the Writing Center, free online tutoring and more. Also, dedicated career coaches can help students advance their careers via virtual appointments.
Connect with a Student Success Coach to Learn More About Boise State Online’s Support Resources For Students