Get to Know Emilee Simicich

Boise State Admissions is excited to welcome our new Transfer Admissions Counselor, Emilee Simicich!

“My name is Emilee and I’m a new Boise State Transfer Admissions Counselor. I graduated from Boise State University with my Bachelor’s in Psychology in 2021. I came to Boise State as a traditional nonresident student and fell in love with the inviting and supportive culture that Boise State provides to students. I am thankful for the education I earned through Boise State and have grown passionate about helping prospective students find the best fit for their education. I acknowledge that education often is not linear and I have always been inspired by students that choose to pivot their educational journey or come back to school after taking a break. I aim to help each transfer student understand the options available to them and connect them to resources that I didn’t know existed while I was a student. I invite transfer advisors to reach out to me anytime with questions they may have about the process students go through when transferring to Boise State. Together, we can provide a more streamlined, well-rounded support system for transfer students!”

Got a question for Emilee? Connect with her by visiting Emilee Simicich’s portal.

Meet our Admissions Team

We’re so glad you’re interested in learning more about Boise State University. Our Admissions team is more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Discover ways to connect with us on this page!

Find Your Rep   Meet Our Team

Suggested Posts

This Bandleader is Graduating on a High Note
VISIT BOISE STATE AND WIN BIG!
Get to Know Emilee Simicich
Updated Scholarships for Fall 2024 Nonresident Students!