- Set up your myBoiseState and BroncoMail accounts. You’ll need your username and student ID number (from your letter of admission), birthday, and social security number. The first time you access your accounts, click on “Create/Reset Your Password.” Once you set your password, you will be able to log into myBoiseState and BroncoMail. Check these accounts often – they are your official link to Boise State news!
- Register for classes once your registration appointment arrives via your myBoiseState account. To view our billing details and due dates log on to myBoiseState, Navigate to Student Center, Account Inquiry (located under the finance section), Charges Due.
- Sign up for BroncoAlert
- Watch for important dates on our Academic Calendar
Need advice on what classes to take?
Check out these resources:
- New Student Orientation – All new students are expected to attend a BroncoVenture Orientation before registering for the first semester of courses.
- Academic Advising – If you are interested in academic advising for a specific major we suggest you contact the department offering that program.
- Academic Support – If you are undecided about what to study and would like to develop a plan that will prepare you for a future program, make an appointment with Advising and Academic Enhancement.
- Contact the Admissions Office at (208) 426-1156 if you are interested in learning about how to become a degree-seeking student for a future semester.