Before your trip:
- Schedule a campus tour. We offer Daily Campus Tours of campus led by current students on Friday afternoons – make sure you see campus in all it’s glory before the game!
- Buy your tickets.
- Check out the color scheme for the game! Each game has a specific color to wear and the Bronco Shop is calling your name.
- Check out all the Blue & Orange spirit downtown for a pre-game meal or at the Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.
- Enjoy the tailgating outside Albertsons Stadium! Bonus points for finding Cowboy Kohl (our tee-retrieving pup), the Blue Thunder Marching Band, or for taking a picture with Buster Bronco.
- Download the new Boise State Broncos Athletics App to learn all about the players, see schedules, and order your favorite concessions.
- Make sure to get loud and cheer for the Broncos! We are known for our volume and the forced false starts that it causes.
- At the end of the fight song, yell “Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight! Fight! B-S-U!” to fit right in!
- Stay after the game to get a high-5 from the players as they walk the perimeter of the field.
We hope to see you on campus soon. Go Broncos!