In a city like Boise, Bronco Gamedays are one of a kind!
To make the most of your visit to Boise State, join us for a themed campus tour on the Friday before our Broncos play at home on the famous Blue at Albertsons Stadium. Witness the incredible traditions, community festivities, and school spirit that makes being a Bronco Fan so unique. Check out our Gameday tips and plan your visit below!
*After registering for your Gameday Visit, check your email for an exclusive ticket discount!
Home Football Games 2022
- Saturday, September 17
vs UT Martin | Tri-Color Stripe
- Friday, September 30
vs San Diego State | Wear Blue
- Saturday, October 8
vs Fresno State | Wear Blue
- Saturday, October 29
vs Colorado State | Wear Orange
- Saturday, November 5
vs BYU | Wear Black
- Saturday, November 26
vs Utah State | Wear Blue
Before your trip
- Schedule a campus tour. We offer Daily Campus Tours of campus led by current students on Friday afternoons – make sure you see campus in all it’s glory before the game!
- Purchase your tickets for the game!
- Check out the fan color schemes for each game! Each game has a specific color to wear and the Bronco Shop is calling your name.
- Check out all the Blue & Orange spirit downtown for a pre-game meal or at the Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.
- Enjoy the tailgating outside Albertsons Stadium! Bonus points for finding Blitz (our tee-retrieving pup), the Blue Thunder Marching Band, or for taking a picture with Buster Bronco!
- Download the new Boise State Broncos Athletics App to learn all about the players, see schedules, and order your favorite concessions.
- Make sure to get loud and cheer for the Broncos! We are known for our volume and the forced false starts that it causes.
- At the end of the fight song, yell “Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight! Fight! B-S-U!” to fit right in!
- Stay after the game to get a high-5 from the players as they walk the perimeter of the field.
We hope to see you on campus soon. Go Broncos!