Why see an Advisor?
Your advisor is available to help you make the most of your degree program. They can assist with:
- Discussing strategies for academic, personal, and professional success.
- Discuss your career goals and plans.
- Review classes, prerequisites, and schedules.
- Identify curriculum changes that may not be listed in the undergraduate catalog.
- Help you navigate administrative processes and challenges. (e.g., RAD holds, permission numbers, closed classes)
- Customize your degree requirements to complement your future educational or professional goals.
- Stay on track for graduation.
- Discover campus resources and engagement opportunities.
- Understand university policies.
- Network with future reference providers.