The academic calendar takes a little getting used to. Planning starts early to recruit the next semester’s students. This timeline will help you stay ahead of due dates. Work U opportunities are typically 13 weeks.
Students spend 10 hours per week on site and 1.5 hours each week in the classroom.
Spring 2022 Timeline
- January 10th: Student’s first week of class
- January 6th: Spring Work U Mentor Orientation
- February 25: Work U Employer Opportunities Due for Fall 2022
- March 21-25, 2022: Spring Break (students not required to work)
- March 2022: Student recruitment starts for fall 2022 Work U opportunities
- Week of April 29: Last week of Work U
Fall 2022 Timeline
Timeline coming soon!