Accountancy Professional Mentorship Program
The Department of Accountancy started the mentoring program in 2011 to help students develop, learn about accounting careers and grow their network. Since time hundreds of students have been helped.
You Can Help
We ask that:
- mentors have at least one year of professional experience.
- You meet with your student at least twice during each semester.
Make a Difference in Your Profession
Mentors help students reach beyond the classroom and make better choices as they prepare for their accounting careers
- Meeting ideas:
- take them to coffee
- tour your work environment
- allow them to shadow you for a couple of hours
- attend a professional luncheon together
To volunteer, fill out the Mentorship form or email JoAnn Wood, email@example.com.