Anushree Khandelwal Named Outstanding Graduate for MBA Program

OutstandingĀ Graduates are selected by the faculty and staff of our departments andĀ degree programs and selection is based on academic achievement and outstanding leadership. The Outstanding Graduate award is the highest honor given to student by the College of Business and Economics.

Anushree Khandelwal, Career Track MBA

Anushree Khandelwai

I moved to the United States in 2014 and decided to enroll in the Career Track MBA program. My educational background includes business degrees from India. I have also been a cohort member at the Venture College, where I won the runner-up position for the best business pitch and proposal at the VC Innovation Challenge. Apart from maintaining an outstanding academic record, I have worked globally in diverse fields which provided me an exposure to a mƩlange of cultures, teams and functional fields. Upon graduation, I will be putting this experience to use as a category manager at HP Inc. I love Boise and all that it has to offer. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, running, reading fiction, solving crosswords and DIYs related to upcycling.