Niusha Jones, Ph.D.
- (208) 426-6241
- Mail Stop 1630
- Office MBEB 3255
- Office hours by appointment
Niusha Jones is an assistant professor of marketing at Boise State University College of Business and Economics. She holds a bachelor of science in structural engineering, a master of science in marketing research and a doctor of philosophy in marketing.
Niusha’s academic research focuses on consumer motivations and psychology of brand and product design, with a particular interest in the effects of design elements on shaping consumers feelings, thoughts, and behaviors. Before joining academia, Niusha spent several years working as a marketing researcher, manager and consultant for leading international companies.
Niusha is a recipient of the AMSR/Sheth Foundation Award for Conceptual Articles and the Golden Eagle Award for Excellence in Research, Teaching, and Impeccable Service to the Community.
- Ph.D. Marketing, University of North Texas
- M.S. Marketing Research, University of Alabama
- B.S. Structural Engineering, University of Science and Technology
Marketing Research and Analytics
Areas of Expertise
- Consumer Psychology
- Brand and Product Design
- Marketing Research
- Transformative Consumer Research
- Golden Eagle Award for Excellence in Research, Teaching and Impeccable Service to the Community
- AMSR/Sheth Foundation Award for Conceptual Articles
Trainee Reviewer for the Journal of Consumer Research