- Flexible start in summer or fall semester
- 43 total credit hours
- Average 24 month completion
- Courses 2-3 nights per week (Monday-Thursday in fall / spring), and hybrid summer courses – see PMBA Course Schedule
- Ability to optimize company tuition reimbursement over 3 calendar years
- Learn and network with a cohort of 30 experienced Treasure Valley leaders
Boise State MBA programs prepare students for strategic business leadership and collaborative decision-making.
For Professional MBA (PMBA) students, we have designed a program that fits the needs of a working professional in the Treasure Valley. Our program offers students a relevant and applicable business education. Learn how to ask the right questions and design customer-centric solutions.
With knowledge from the program, the typical PMBA student advances with their current organization or transitions to a more desirable position in a related field. No need to wait for graduation either – for the last PMBA graduating class, 63% of students saw career advancement while enrolled in the program.
The vast majority of Professional MBA students are working full-time. Typically, students report spending 20-25 hours of time per week in-class, working on homework and meeting for team projects.
Finally, Boise State University’s MBA programs are the only MBA programs in the Treasure Valley carrying the coveted AACSB International accreditation. This speaks to the quality and rigorous standards of our educational offerings.