Want more information? Are you a good fit?
The PMBA Admissions Committee reviews applications holistically. We admit candidates with professional experience and high potential for academic and career success. Successful applicants have attributes and experience in areas of leadership, maturity, ethics, teamwork and drive.
Applications now open for the 2024 cohort.
Summer & Fall 2024 Deadlines:
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. The PMBA admissions committee reviews applications as they are complete.
|First Course Begins
|A - Early Summer Start
|May (Summer 2024)
|B - Mid Summer Start
|June (Summer 2024)
|C - Fall Start
|August (Fall 2024)
More information on different course plan scenarios here.
- As we limit the PMBA cohorts to 30 admitted students, this date may be sooner. We encourage all of our applicants to apply early in the calendar year.
- The PMBA program is eligible for the Boise State tuition waiver. However, we cap the number of Boise State employees admitted to maintain diversity in the cohort. All Boise State employees are encouraged to apply by February 15 so they may be considered for limited seats.
Admissions Process Overview:
- Application – Fill out the online application and provide supporting materials. Learn more about how to apply.
- Interview – Once an application is complete, you will be contacted to schedule a one hour in-person interview with members of our admissions committee. Typically, interviews are scheduled within a week of a completed application submission.
- Decisions – Candidates are informed of admission decisions via email. The typical timeframe for an admissions decisions is 1-3 weeks after the interview.