Build Business Skills
Foundational business skills are necessary to succeed in any career. In the +Business minor or certificate, you will learn from experienced instructors and gain practical skills through customizable courses.
+Business minor or certificate focus areas include:
- Leading and managing people and teams (BUSBTC 310 Creating Value with People)
- Developing and selling products and services (BUSBTC 320 Creating Value with Customers)
- Measuring and managing profitability and investments (BUSBTC 330 Creating Value Through Investment)
You will also complete a team-based capstone course to integrate your career goals with the business skills you have gained.
Please note that this program was formerly named “Business Bridge to Career.” Some university pages retain the old name and should be updated May 1, 2021.
- +Business Certificate: 12 credit program. Click the course number to see a description of the course.
- +Business Minor: 18 credit program. Click the course number to see a description of the course.