Greetings Future College of Engineering Student!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing engineering or a related scientific field at Boise State University. We would love to talk with you about our favorite topics – engineering, computer science and construction management. If you are considering enrolling in one of the programs offered through the College of Engineering, feel free to explore the information and resources available by clicking on the links on this page.
The enrollment of engineering majors at Boise State University is up nearly 60% since 2005. COEN is a great place to major in engineering. Undergraduate students at COEN are exposed to programs with amazing opportunities to do research, work on actual design projects, and participate in internships that provide the opportunity for qualified students to be involved in practical work experience in business, industry, and government. Here are just a few reasons to choose the College of Engineering:
- COEN is Idaho’s largest and top-ranked engineering college in the state with programs in engineering, computer science, and construction management.
- 82% of COEN undergraduates work in research labs or have internships gaining valuable real-world experience beyond the classroom.
- 73% of COEN graduates remain in Idaho to help fuel the state’s economy.
- 20% of Boise State’s contracts and grants are generated by COEN.
- 44 Top Ten Scholars have been COEN students.
How to Apply
The application process is your first step to becoming a member of our COEN family!
At the College of Engineering we look forward to working with you as you complete an application for undergraduate admissions. Start your application today by visiting the Boise State Admissions page.
We look forward to having you become a Boise State Bronco!
Boise State University offers a variety of undergraduate degrees through the College of Engineering:
Once admitted, students will sign up for and attend their New Student Orientation where they will get to meet with their department advisor – this is the first step to finding a degree that will meet your career path. Our advising team can assist with course planning, career guidance, and directing you to academic resources across campus. For more information about our staff, visit our COEN Advising page.