New Student and Status Change Forms
- Student and Advisor Agreement – Must be submitted by faculty advisor. Required for adding and/or changing advisors. (Preview all fields on this form in PDF format)
- Change of Emphasis Application
- Degree Plan
- Degree Plan – Spring Start
- Degree Plan – Word Version
- Presentation Notification Form – Submit when scheduling your Comprehensive Exam presentation, or Dissertation Proposal.
Comprehensive Exam Forms
- Pre-registration form – Submit to request a permission number for Comput 691 – Comprehensive Exam
- Affirmation of Original Work – Submit at the same time you send your synthesis paper and artifact to your committee for review.
- Comprehensive Exam Approval – Submit after your presentation
- Request to Retake the Comprehensive Exam – Submit if one or more elements of the exam are not passed.
- Dissertation Proposal Acceptance – Submit after your proposal
- Dissertation Defense – Visit the Graduate College website for required forms.
Graduate College Forms
Additional forms (e.g. Transfer Credit Requests, Application for Independent Study, etc.) can be accessed from the Graduate College Forms page: https://www.boisestate.edu/graduatecollege/forms/