myBoiseState is a one-stop web portal for Boise State students. Through myBoiseState, you can find information on your classes, pay fees, access your BroncoMail, order transcripts, and more.
Create a Password and Set Up Your myBoiseState Account
First time myBoiseState account users or returning users who have not reset their password within the past 90 days will need to reset/create their password using the University’s password management tool.
- Go to my.boisestate.edu
- Click “Reset/Create Password” under the Sign In button
- Click the ‘Reset Password’ link.
- Enter your Boise State username (provided in your welcome email/letter) and click Continue.
- Choose a method to verify your identity and select Continue.
- Verify your identity and reset your password. If you verify using an email address, a password reset link will be emailed to you. You’ll have 30 minutes to reset your password using that link. If you verify using an SMS code, enter the code in the field provided in the tool and click Continue.
For additional information about resetting your Boise State password or for assistance enrolling in the password recovery tool, please visit the OIT Help Desk website or call the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357.
Please note, for security reasons, your password will need to be reset every 90 days.
Forgot your password?
Follow the steps above to reset your password and access your myBoiseState account.
Forgot your username and/or student ID number?
If you are a continuing student and do not remember your Boise State username or student ID number, contact your Concurrent Enrollment instructor at your high school.