Office of Continuous Improvement (OCI)
Offering comprehensive solutions intended to help elevate efficiency for the campus community by:
Providing system support, consulting (process improvements, Bronco Hub, change management) and facilitating and creating training.
How does OCI support Campus?
- Managing opt-in functionality.
- Leading business process improvement, leveraging system functionality.
- Leading change management to enable adoption.
- Advocating for Bronco Hub enhancements.
- Facilitating conversations and bring people to consensus.
- Facilitating and creating training around Bronco Hub.
- Providing system support on Bronco Hub and People Soft Student Financials.
- Fiscal Due Dates
- University Financial Services self guided training opportunities
- PaymentWorks video: Learn about the new process for adding suppliers/vendors to Bronco Hub
- PaymentWorks site
2022 Process Improvement Celebration
10 a.m. – Noon on April 14, 2022
The Process Improvement Celebration is a free, annual event hosted by University Financial Services that is open to all Boise State staff, faculty and student employees.
Fill out the nomination form to nominate an individual or team that should be recognized and celebrated for their efforts to help create change on campus by January 21.
Learn more about the Process Improvement Celebration on the Google Site for the event.