Skip to main content

Dean’s Certifications

If you have a potential employer, grad school, or other entity requesting a Dean’s Certification (also referred to as a “Disciplinary Clearance”) you will need to provide our office with your signature granting us permission to release the details of your student conduct record. To grant us permission, please fill out a Release of Information Form and email it to AND cc:

After we receive your permission, we will then review your conduct record and send your disciplinary clearance to the requesting entity directly. Should you wish to have a copy, please make your request to the entity requesting the clearance.

Request a Dean’s Certification


Back To Top