- Support the growth of actionable research into online learning at Boise State;
- Create bridges between online faculty and the services of the Research and Innovation Team;
- Promote effective assessment of online learning at the course and program levels at Boise State;
- Support Boise State online students’ success and retention through evidence-based practices;
- Improve and inform Boise State online scholarship and practices.
Fellowship Deliverables and Applications
- White papers/reports from fellowship participants documenting their study results;
- Presentations from faculty fellows to eCampus Center Staff and Faculty;
- Possible presentations at local and national conferences, and/or journal publications.
Each project will be given up to $5,000 to fund their research fellowship. The proposed amount will be paid out in 3 equal payments via budget transfer according to 3 milestones on the project:
Milestone 1: Submission of Institutional Review Board (IRB) application
Milestone 2: Completion of data collection and submission of a mid-project report
Milestone 3: Completion of white paper/report
In addition, a travel allowance may be available for the faculty member to present their research at a conference (subject to university travel restrictions).