Summer Financial Aid
Summer financial aid is awarded separately from fall and spring semesters.
Awards are determined by the classes you are registered for and any aid you have remaining from the academic year.
- Summer registration begins February 22. Finalize your schedule by mid-March if possible. Classes for Pell Grant and Direct Loan consideration must be added by June 9, 2022.
|First session you are enrolled in||Earliest date you will receive your financial aid|
|1st 3-week, 1st 7-week or 14-week||May 2 or end of May for students who have a SAP warning or plan and attended Spring 2022|
|1st 5-week or 10-week||May 27|
|2nd 7-week||June 22|
|2nd 5-week||June 30|
|2nd 3-week||July 20|
- Aid will be disbursed (released to pay fees) 3 business days before the start of your earliest session unless you attended spring 2022 semester:
- Disbursement for sessions which start May 9 may be delayed if you attended spring 2022 semester. We must wait for grades to be finalized and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be checked before releasing funds.
- Holds, To Do items, or enrolling in too few credits can prevent your aid from disbursing. Make sure your schedule is finalized early (wait-listed classes excluded from counting for financial aid purposes).
- Dropping classes, even before they have begun, can affect your aid if it has already been awarded. Please contact our office via phone or in-person to discuss the impact to your aid award.
- Review our other summer dates and deadlines.