Apply for Apartments
You’re Almost Home.
We’re so glad you’re ready to apply for university apartments. Review our process before starting your application.
University apartments are popular, and the turnover rate is low. That means that limited space is available.
Apartments will be listed on the Current Available Apartments page as they become available throughout the year. Only those apartments listed on this page will be available for licensing.
You can take a look on the Off-Campus Housing Marketplace to review alternative housing options or to post yourself as a roommate in order to connect with current university apartment residents who are looking for a roommate. For the on-campus Apartments, we cannot guarantee housing or the precise timing of an offer.
Be enrolled in at least 12 credits as an undergraduate or 9 credits as a graduate student, plus one of the following:
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have at least 26 credits
- Qualify as head of household with dependent
- If an offer is made, we’ll notify you via your BroncoMail when an apartment is available
- You will have 2 business days to accept
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee*
- Electronically sign the apartment housing license agreement & any required addenda
- A $250 security deposit will be due in your student account once you sign the agreement