Skip to main content


You can file a new Form W-4 anytime your tax situation changes and you choose to have more or less tax withheld.

Helpful tools

Click here to use a W-4 Withholding calculator provided by the IRS

Federal & State Withholding

Go online to Bronco Hub to file or make changes to your W-4.

Instructions on How to View/Update Withholdings

Paper W-4 Forms

Click here for a Federal paper W-4 form

Click here for a paper Idaho W-4 form

Return paper W-4 forms to the Human Resources Payroll Team at Mail Stop 1265.