Vision, Mission, and Values
Institutional Effectiveness advances Boise State University’s continuous improvement efforts by answering meaningful questions through data and analyses that inform decisions, stimulate action, and influence positive change.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is a unit within the Division of Academic Affairs. The purpose of Institutional Effectiveness (IE) is to support and advance data-informed decision-making so that Boise State can achieve its goals as a premier student-success driven research university innovating for statewide and global impact.
- Trustworthiness: we strive for accuracy and quality and we follow through on our commitments
- Collaboration: we build relationships through teamwork, clear and effective communication, and valuing diverse perspectives
- Effectiveness: we are diligent, proactive, and reflective and we continually strive to improve on our work
- Wellness: we encourage balance, value ongoing learning and growth, and support one another’s pursuits of personal and professional fulfillment
- Ethics: we are guided by professional ethics and act honestly and justly