Transcript Request For Educators
The following options are available if you need a transcript.
- You may check your unofficial transcripts at my.boisestate.edu. Once your recently completed courses are posted to your transcript, you can run and use your unofficial transcript for re-certification. You can find instructions for logging in and for finding your unofficial transcript here: Unofficial Transcript. If you have difficulties, please contact the help desk at 208-426-HELP and they can assist with logging into my.boisestate.edu.
- You can order an official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse, you can visit Office of the Registrar – Transcripts and read more under ‘Order Online’. Please note that there is a cost for this service.
- Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- For more information about using your unofficial transcripts for re-certification, visit the Idaho State Department of Education.
One official transcript can be sent to teachers – free of charge.
A signed Transcript Request Form must be submitted first. Please wait to request your transcript until grades for your course have been officially posted. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your grade has been posted, please call (208) 426-1709. Submitting a request too early may result in a transcript being sent without all of your final grade(s) included on it.
It is important that you follow the instructions below to ensure that your transcript is sent properly.
- Download and complete the Transcript Request Form.
- Print and sign the form. In order to be in compliance with FERPA requirements, the form must bear your signature when submitted.
- Submit the form to the Registrar’s Office.
Submit the Transcript Request Form
The Transcript Request Form can be submitted by email or postal mail.
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail/deliver it to:
Boise State University Registrar’s Office
1910 University Dr.
Admin. Building, Rm. 110
Boise, ID 83725-1365