Skip to main content

Transcript Request For Educators

Due to Covid-19, all university staff are working remotely. As a result, all paper transcripts (mail, FedEx and in-person pick up) have been suspended at this time.

The following options are available if you need a transcript.

    • You may check your unofficial transcripts at Once your recently completed courses are posted to your transcript, you can run and use your unofficial transcript for re-certification. You can find instructions for logging in and for finding your unofficial transcript here: Unofficial Transcript. If you have difficulties, please contact the help desk at 208-426-HELP and they can assist with logging into
    • You can order an official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse, you can visit Office of the Registrar – Transcripts and read more under ‘Order Online’. Please note that there is a cost for this service.
    • You can request a transcript by using the K12 Transcript Form and wait until staff are back in the office to process and send them.
    • Please contact with questions.
    • For more information about using your unofficial transcripts for re-certification, visit the Idaho State Department of Education.



One official transcript can be sent to teachers – free of charge.

A signed Transcript Request Form must be submitted first. Please wait to request your transcript until grades for your course have been officially posted. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your grade has been posted, please call (208) 426-1709. Submitting a request too early may result in a transcript being sent without all of your final grade(s) included on it.

It is important that you follow the instructions below to ensure that your transcript is sent properly.

  1. Download and complete the Transcript Request Form.
  2. Print and sign the form. In order to be in compliance with FERPA requirements, the form must bear your signature when submitted.
  3. Submit the form to the Registrar’s Office.

Request for the posting of current semester grades?

If you are unsure if your grade has been posted please click the “yes” box under the transcript delivery information (on the transcript request form) box that reads “Hold this request for posting of current semester grades”. Checking “Yes” will hold your transcript from being sent until the end of the term in which your request is submitted.

This is useful if you are taking more than one course during the term, or if you want to submit the request before your grade has been formally posted.

If you need to confirm that your grade has been posted before submitting the form, please call (208) 426-1709.

See below for the date ranges that apply to this option.

    • Spring: Jan. 1-May 20 (Transcripts mailed the week after May 20)
    • Summer: May 21-August 19 (Transcripts mailed the week after August 19)
    • Fall: August 20-December 31 (Transcripts mailed the week after December 31)

Submit the Transcript Request Form

The Transcript Request Form can be submitted by email or postal mail.

    • Scan and email it to
    • Mail/deliver it to:
      Boise State University Registrar’s Office
      1910 University Dr.
      Admin. Building, Rm. 110
      Boise, ID 83725-1365

Pre-2013 Transcript for Mathematical Thinking for Instruction (MTI)

Contact Dr. Catherine Beals, Mathematics Coordinator at the Idaho State Board of Education to request a transcript for an MTI (Mathematical Thinking for Instruction) course taken before 2013.

Email Dr. Beals at

If you have other questions regarding this process, please call (208) 426-1709.