K-12 Physical Education and Health Program Requirements and Advising Sheet
Students must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Overall GPA ≥ 3.00
- Kinesiology GPA ≥ 3.00, and
- Education courses > 3.0 GPA.
Students must review and complete the following documents:
In addition, the College of Education requires that a grade of a C- in any required course will have to be retaken. Students can track their progress using these advising sheets.
- K-12 PE Advising Form 2018 (PDF)
- K-12 PE Advising Form 2019 (PDF)
- K-12 PE Advising Form 2020 (PDF)
- K-12 PE Advising Form 2021 (PDF)
- K-12 PEH Advising Form 2022
Optionally, you can complete an additional subject area endorsement or minor. All course work in a minor or endorsement must be completed, along with passing Praxis II in that content area, prior to student teaching.