When using images commercially, whether in licensed products or in advertising, always obtain approval from the Trademark Licensing and Enforcement Office (email@example.com) and keep the following information in mind.
- If your product and/or advertising contains photographs or images, ensure that you own all necessary rights to reproduce these photos/images/video.
- You must have a Boise State license to produce an item which includes a photo. However, a license to use Boise State trademarks does not include image approvals. A licensee is responsible for obtaining rights to those images.
- Current student-athletes may not be used in a commercial manor
- If the player is currently playing professionally, permission will be needed from the athletes agent or representative, and possibly the NFL Players’ Association.
- If the player is no longer actively playing, permission will be needed from the athlete.