Boise State Reporting is a new centralized home for university reporting services and resources now available through Bronco Hub (under “My Organization”) in myBoiseState.
(Learn how to add a custom link if you don’t see “Bronco Hub” in your myBoiseState Services menu.)
- Boise State student data is now available in Oracle Reporting and can be accessed through Bronco Hub in myBoiseState.
- Help Desk Self Service provides forms to request reporting access and data, along with easy access to job aids for university reports.
- The content of the Reporting Services website (boisestate.edu/reporting/) has been moved to the OIT website.
- Automatic provisioning is configured for student data access in Oracle Reporting. If you require access and are not automatically provisioned, your supervisor must submit a request on your behalf through Help Desk Self Service.
- The Pyramid Analytics term “core report” is no longer being used. Campus-wide base reports are available under Campus Reporting in Boise State Reporting through Bronco Hub.
- The Pyramid Analytics term “group content” is no longer being used. That content is now located under Divisional Reporting in Boise State Reporting through Bronco Hub.
- Pyramid Analytics is scheduled to sunset in a few months.
- New content will continue to be built in Oracle Reporting.
For more information about Boise State Reporting please contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.