Google Workspace has introduced email draft templates to Google Docs. This feature allows users to easily collaborate on email drafts and send emails directly from Google Docs.
How it Works
- From the Google Doc navigation toolbar, select File > Email > Email Draft.
- Tag collaborators in the recipient fields using the @ menu.
- Collaborate on the message body using comments and suggestions.
- When ready to send, click the button shown along the left side of the email draft.
- A Gmail preview window will open with email fields (subject, to, cc, bcc, and body) automatically populated based on the email draft in the document.
For more information, visit the Google Workspace website or contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.