Department Print Services
Did you know the Office of Information Technology provides printers, toner, paper, maintenance and support for department printing, all for a monthly fee based only on the amount of paper printed per month?
Our goal is to standardize printing, copying and scanning at Boise State in order to bring down costs for your department as well as the entire University. We use reliable and affordable multifunction printers with low operating costs and that use fewer consumables and electricity.
Department charges are based only the monthly number of prints and include:
- A multi-function HP color printer, copier, and scanner
- Paper and Toner (color and black and white)
- Maintenance and repair
- Dedicated, single point of contact technical support
- Proactive monitoring for low paper, low toner, paper jams, low staples, network issues, and more.
- There are no installation costs, contracts, or monthly leases.
- You can adjust your costs on a volume basis as needed.
- Cancel OIT Department Print Services at any time.