It’s easy to get started and we are here to help you through each of the steps listed below.
The Management degree completion program has a specific application and acceptance process.
All students admitted to the program must meet the following by the application deadline:
- Have an earned associate degree or approximately 60 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution*
- A 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher in previous college courses
If you have yet to complete the following list of college courses with a C or better, you will be asked to respond to three short-essay questions so our office can better understand your background and the strengths and skills you can bring to the program.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Global Business Communication
- Introduction to Business Analytics or Introduction to Statistics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Spreadsheet Topics
- College Algebra or Precalculus: Functions of Business
*Students with fewer than 60 transferable credits should explore our Online Degree Pathway or contact a Student Success Coach for more information.
Students who have already been admitted to Boise State’s College of Business and Economics should contact a success coach directly to learn about the modified admissions process.