Our Online Management Degree is designed for students like you who want to start or advance in their management career. It’s easy to get started and we are here to help you through each of the steps listed below.
During the admissions process, we will review your previous college courses as well as the strengths and skills you will bring to the program.
To qualify for admission, we will look for:
- An associate degree or approximately 60 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution*
- A 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher in previous college courses
If you have yet to complete the following list of college courses with a C or better, you will be asked to respond to three short-essay questions so our office can better understand your background and the strengths and skills you can bring to the program.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Global Business Communication
- Introduction to Business Analytics or Introduction to Statistics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Spreadsheet Topics
- College Algebra or Precalculus: Functions of Business
*Students with fewer than 60 transferable credits should explore our Online Degree Pathway or contact a Student Success Coach for more information.
Students who have already been admitted to Boise State’s College of Business and Economics should contact a success coach directly to learn about the modified admissions process.