Required Action Items for Orientation Advising
The following items are required for new students attending our in-person orientation programs.* Below you will find:
- Pre-Orientation Advising Modules
- Your Pre-Orientation Academic Advising Form
- Math and English Placement Assessment Action Items
*Please note: You can also find all of these items outlined in your Pre-Orientation Advising Modules.
Pre-Orientation Advising Module
It is to your benefit to complete this module before your orientation.
Once students have signed up for their orientation program, they will automatically be given access to the Pre-Orientation Module on their Canvas dashboard within 24-48 hours.
The following action items will help:
- Advisors prepare for your orientation advising session
- Determine First-Year Writing Placement Assessment
- Determine Math Placement Assessment
- Determine if you need to take Accuplacer