The Idaho Department of Correction (IDOC) is seeking a Case Management Intern, and you are invited to apply!
This internship is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in forensic psychology or criminal justice. The internship will be held at the Idaho State Correctional Institution in Kuna, Idaho.
Internship duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assigning and auditing case loads
- Co-facilitating classes
- Identifying housing needs
- Submitting housing applications and following up as needed
- Identifying I-9 document needs and assisting residents in obtaining proper I-9 documentation
- Submitting transitional funding requests
- Reviewing addendums to pre-sentence investigation reports and cover letters
- Answering concern forms
- Entering case notes
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Elliot (email@example.com) as soon as possible.