Congratulations to Abby Daily, recipient of the 23/24 Denise O’Donnell Day Scholarship!

The Department of Psychological Science congratulates psychology major Abby Daily for being selected as the recipient of the 23/24 Denise O’Donnell Day Scholarship!

From Abby:

“Hello, my name is Abby Daily, and I will be going into my senior year at Boise State University in fall of 2023. I am currently getting my bachelor’s degree in psychology and my certification in Health Coaching. After getting my Certifications in Outdoor Recreational Leadership, I became inspired by the therapeutic components that the outdoors holds for people who are in the process of healing in a variety of ways. Once I graduate from Boise State University, I intend to guide children and young adults in wilderness therapeutic programs while studying for my master’s degree in clinical counseling. I plan to study counseling so I may go on to become a wilderness therapist for youth and young adults at risk. By getting my Health Coaching certifications, I can apply components of Nutrition and healthy lifestyle to my practice since I believe that Psychology and Nutrition go hand in hand in the therapeutic process.”