CT Selection Process
- Students wishing admission into the CT emphasis must submit an Computed Tomography Application, all college/university transcripts, resume, application fee, and 3 references by October 16 (Spring Acceptance) or March 1st (Fall Acceptance) of the application year.
- Application materials will be reviewed and selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Selection will be based on cumulative GPA, reference form scores and interview scores.
- Additional points will be awarded to applicants that have completed their university core/foundations elective requirements. Transfer credits will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Candidates will be notified about their selection status for the program by November 9 (Spring Acceptance) or April 15 (Fall Acceptance). Classes begin with the normal fall/spring academic semester.
Candidates selected into the program will:
- Submit to a criminal background check at their own expense by the stated deadline following program acceptance. Information from the background check deemed to be detrimental to the care of patients will result in dismissal from the program. Depending on the situation, background checks may need to be repeated every semester of clinical participation.
- Submit to drug testing depending upon clinical agency policy.
- Provide evidence of health status, to include a two-step PPD test, a positive Rubella/Rubeola/mumps titer or equivalent, Varicella immunity, current Tdap, current seasonal flu vaccination , hepatitis series.
- Provide current (within the last year) CPR certification (American Heart or Red Cross).
- Provide evidence of current health insurance.
- Provide transportation to and from assigned clinical sites.
Students wishing to successfully complete the BS in Radiologic Sciences, CT Emphasis must meet the following requirement:
- 30 upper division credits must be taken from Boise State
- A minimum of 40 credits of upper division (300-400 level) courses
Checksheet for Computed Tomography Emphasis. For further information please review our website or contact Leslie Kendrick at 208-426-3281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn How to Apply Now