Program Vision, Mission, and Philosophy
The Radiologic Sciences Department will lead in creating educated, innovative medical imaging professionals who are advocates for patients, their profession, and the community.
The Radiologic Sciences Department is dedicated to excellence in medical imaging education throughout a variety of health care environments while serving diverse patient populations to the benefit of the community, region, and state through faculty and student service, research, and professional expertise.
The Diagnostic Radiology Program is dedicated to providing present and future medical imaging technologists an educational experience with a solid professional knowledge base augmented with:
- Critical thought
- Effective writing and professional communication skills
- Technological proficiency
- Interdisciplinary educational experiences
- Promotion of diversity and inclusion
- Professional experiences in a variety of health delivery environments
Graduates will be awarded a Bachelor of Science degree and qualify to sit for the ARRT credentialing examination.