Lane reservations can now be found under “Multipurpose Pool Lanes”.
Things to know for Open Lap Swim:
- Sharing lanes is an essential part of Lap Swim. It is always nice to have your own lane, but pools often see two people splitting the lane (each person takes a side) or circle swimming with 3 or more (just like driving, stay to the right). With no lane restrictions, please be prepared to share a lane if necessary. Thank you!
- Reserve a Lane!
No lane restrictions and space will be guaranteed for those with a reservation. Lanes are first come, first serve. Reservations are guaranteed for 10 minutes into the reservation time and then will be reopened for drop in users. Lane reservations are in “Multipurpose Pool Lanes”.
Watch a video on how to reserve a lane or cancel a reservation.
- No reservation? No problem! Drop in swimmers are welcome to use open lanes. Please check in with Aquatics Staff to see what is available when you arrive.
- Check in with the Aquatics Staff upon arrival to be checked in for your reservation time.
- If you cannot make your reservation, please cancel ahead of time to make the space available for someone else.
- Our pool is laid out below. Lanes 1-6 are our Multipurpose Pool, with our Rec Pool and Spa to the south: