- Time Log Sheet: use this to keep track of your SL hours-IF NEEDED. This is not required. If your class is using the Bronco Impacts system, all-time should be reported in Bronco Impacts unless your community partner is not on Bronco Impacts.
- Road Map for a Successful SL experience: Fall 2021 || Spring 2022
- Photography/Video Release Form: used for the SLx and project submissions
- Incident Report Procedure
- Safety Guidelines for Students
- Student Initiated Projects (SIPs): proposing and implementing your own community partner into the classroom experience, with the permission of your professor. Not all courses allow SIPs.