Service-Learning connects the classroom with the community. As a Service-Learning student, you will connect with an organization, applying theories and tools from the classroom and text to a community-identified need. Service-Learning involves hands-on learning, real-world experiences, networking possibilities, personal insights, and a new awareness of community strengths and complex challenges.
Check out the current Service-Learning course list.
Already enrolled in a Service-Learning course at Boise State? Check out some tips and tools to make the most out of this opportunity:
- Top Ten Tips to get the most out of Service-Learning
- What NOT to do in Service-Learning
- Register for a placement/event with Bronco Impacts
- Optional SL Transcript Designation (only if SL is an optional part of your class)
- Whether you are still a student or planning on graduating soon, learn how you can stay engaged and find service opportunities.