Before attempting to register, be sure to:
- have completed a successful audition.
- have completed the university’s orientation if you are a first year student. Information regarding orientation is available through New Student Programs.
- have received a permission number via email from the BTMB office.
- have no administrative holds.
- have no class conflicts, or alternatively have a Registration Override Form completed, signed by both professors, and turned into the Registrar’s office.
Registering for Marching Band
- Access myBoiseState
- Select “Student Sign In”
- Select “Student Center” (BroncoWeb)
- Select “Enroll” and choose correct academic semester
- Search for appropriate class
- First and second year members should enroll in MUS-ENS 121
- Third+ year members should enroll in MUS-ENS 321
- Graduate students should enroll in MUS-ENS 321G
- Select Class
- Follow Instructions
- Enroll in class