The Controller’s Office maintains a non-student centralized accounts receivable system within Oracle Financial Cloud software. Accounts Receivable provides departments who invoice external customers with a centralized billing process to bill, track and collect on their receivables. The goal is to meet the needs of departments by providing timely recognition of earned revenue, centralized payment receipts, reporting and help to identify delinquent accounts.
How does Accounts Receivable support Campus?
- Offer direction with understanding revenue recognition and OFC Accounts Receivable reporting.
- Advise on the Accounts Receivable aging and collection process.
- Provide support on the centralized payment process.
- Deliver exceptional customer service for departments and their customers.
- Create external customer invoices for departments.
- Post payments received to outstanding invoices.
- Track delinquent customer accounts.
- Manage and maintain customer database.