Employee Wellness Resources
There are several wellness benefits offered to you as an employee at Boise State. Consider checking out these on-campus resources:
- Campus Recreation – Employee memberships available.
- New Member Orientation: Starting something new can be a challenge and even uncomfortable at times. Campus Recreation wants to make it as easy as possible for you to start utilizing all that the Rec has to offer right from the start. The Rec staff is here to get started. If you’re interested in a complimentary equipment orientation or goal session with one of their fitness staff members they can help get you started.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Mental health support for employees.
- Campus Environmental Health and Safety – Provide ergonomic evaluations.
- Employee Learning and Development – Offers a variety of workshops and trainings on job and health related topics.
- Employee Benefits Package – Benefits package provides health and financial protection plans.
Health Matters– State of Idaho employee wellness website. This site is full of comprehensive, credible health information and community health events.