Our Career Counselors are available to assist you by video, phone, or email. We have appointments available during and outside of normal business hours. Learn more and schedule online below.
What We Can Help With
Whether you just started college, are coming back to school, getting ready to graduate, or changing careers, we can help you explore your options, plan for your career, and conduct effective job searches. Learn about all the things we can help you with.
Scheduling a Phone or Video Appointment
- Click the button below and use your Boise State credentials to log in to Handshake
- Click on “Career Center,” then “Appointments,” then click the button to Schedule a New Appointment
- Select a category based on what you need assistance with, and then choose the appointment type that best fits what you need help with (See descriptions of each appointment type here)
- Under Appointment Medium, select either Video or Phone
- Select an available appointment time
- Provide the information requested on the following page, then click the Request button
Email is best if you just need to ask a simple question, or if you are unable to be available during any of the appointment times. To have a counselor respond to you via email, simply fill out the form by clicking the button below.
Additional Online Assistance
Did you know we have an entire self-guided Virtual Career Center with a ton of fully online resources you can use at any time of the day or night? From virtual workshops to career information databases, you should be able to find something to meet your needs.