View the list of exams below. If the exam you want to take is listed as a CLEP, follow these instructions:
- Go to the CollegeBoard website (This link may not work on military computers)
- Sign in to your account. Select “Create Account” if you do not have an existing account by following the instructions on the third tab of this guide.
- Use your personal email address (please do not use your military email account)
- Be sure to select that you are DANTES eligible if you are active duty, guard, or reserve. To do this, go to “My CLEP Profile”, “Manage Profile”, and edit your “Personal Details” section.
- Click on “Register for CLEP exam”
- Choose your exam, add it to the cart, and check out. The cost of the exam will appear in your cart until you finish the registration process. If you live on MHAFB, abbreviate the city to “MT Home AFB”. To select the preferred test center on base, search by zip code (83648). To have your results sent to CCAF, enter “Community College of the Air Force” and it will populate the information
- Book a testing appointment
- Print your Registration Ticket and bring it with you on the day of your test