1) I understand that it is an honor and privilege to apply for Boise State’s endorsement or review for external fellowships. By my signature below, I acknowledge that both my personal reputation and the reputation of the university can benefit from the manner in which I represent myself and Boise State University. I will do everything within my control to safeguard my good name and that of the university throughout this award competition.
2) I hereby waive my right to view faculty and institutional letters of recommendation or endorsement that are written for the purpose of this award competition. While copies of these letters may be provided to me by the authors, I understand this is done as a courtesy by the author and does not affect this waiver.
3) As required under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, commonly known as FERPA, I hereby give permission for my grade point average (GPA), transcripts, individual course grades, and general academic progress to be used and discussed as a part of the fellowship advising process, in letters of recommendation and endorsements, and on the applications for this award competition.
4) I grant permission for Boise State University to use my biographical information to publicize my nomination and/or receipt of this fellowship. I also consent to have a copy of my application and all supporting materials retained indefinitely by fellowship advisors. I understand that once sensitive, identifying information has been removed, these materials may be made available to future Boise State applicants as examples for them to review while preparing their own applications.
5) I attest that all of the information I include in my application for this award, including listings of activities and awards, research undertaken or planned, and personal statements or other essays, are my own work and are accurate and honest to the best of my knowledge.