An articulation agreement is a pact between two academic institutions that aims to facilitate the transfer process for students by reviewing and aligning their respective curricula to ensure that the credits earned in one institution can be smoothly transferred to the other.
Contact an advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org for an unofficial transcript review (no charge and no obligation to apply or enroll) and information on the application process.
The following schools have articulation agreements in place
- Idaho Schools – Visit the registrar’s office for full details and current articulation agreement information.
- College of Eastern Idaho
- College of Southern Idaho
- College of Western Idaho
- Lewis-Clark State College
- North Idaho College
- Mt. San Jacinto College, California
- Northwest College, Wyoming