The Office of Information Technology and Idaho Digital Accessibility Consortium are partnering to present a free eight-part workshop on teaching how to create accessible, printable, fillable PDF Forms.
Participants will meet through Zoom for 60 minutes per session beginning at 1:00 pm on March 11, with subsequent sessions scheduled every other Thursday through June 17.
- March 11: Considerations for what to ask, how to ask it, and how to organize questions
- March 25: How to add structure to the content of the source document and convert to PDF
- April 8: Preparing the newly converted PDF and adding form fields
- April 22: How to craft the text of tool tips
- May 6: Using the Reading Order Tool and understanding tags
- May 20: Considerations for Electronic Signature Fields
- June 3: Using the Accessibility Checker and publishing a form
- June 17: Crafting form access instructions
Participants are required to use the latest versions of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro for the workshop. Contact the Help Desk for upgrade or licensing information.
Register for Accessible PDF Forms Workshop
Contact Carolyn Quintero (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Information Technology for additional workshop details.