- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Bachelor of Applied Science-Online Program-Jr/Sr Standing.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Bachelor of Applied Science Admissions
To qualify for this program you must have:
- A technical associate degree (AAS or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher to be admitted to Boise State
- Not already earned a bachelor’s degree
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||1st 7-Week Start||2nd 7-Week Start|
|Fall||July 15*||Late August||Late October|
|Spring||December 1*||Early January||Early March|
|Summer||April 15*||Early May||Late June|
|*Students interested in financial aid are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to these posted deadlines.|