- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Bachelor of Applied Science-Online Program-Jr/Sr Standing.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Bachelor of Applied Science Admissions
To qualify for this program you must have:
- A technical associate degree (AAS or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher to be admitted to Boise State
- Not already earned a bachelor’s degree
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Spring||November 30*||Early January|
|Summer||April 1*||Early May|
|Fall||June 30*||Late August|
|*Students interested in financial aid are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to these posted deadlines.|
To Apply for This Program