Bachelor of Applied Science Careers
Move up in your career
Boise State’s fully online Bachelor of Applied Science prepares you for management and leadership roles. Graduates have been promoted from entry-level roles in their current organization or translated the skills and experience they gained in the program to a higher-level position within their industry.
Use the skills you gain in the program to move out of your current industry into a new area. The program’s curriculum provides you with transferrable skills that translate into a variety of fields.
Go on to graduate school
A completed Bachelor of Applied Science prepares you for graduate programs with application requirements that are not degree specific.
As a BAS Graduate, You Will:
- Write effectively in multiple contexts, for a variety of audiences
- Communicate effectively, both as a speaker and a listener
- Approach complex problems creatively and collaboratively
- Define problems clearly and gather and evaluate evidence
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex problems
- Analyze and address ethical issues in personal, professional, and civic life
- Evaluate and apply different leadership roles and styles
- Integrate and apply business concepts and tools effectively