Earn an Associates of Applied Science from CSI or Bachelor of Applied Science at Boise State University. Find your path forward.
Schedule an appointment with a Student Success Coach
From deciding if an online, in-person or combination degree is right for you, to figuring out what credits transfer from previous schools, talking to a Student Success Coach is the best place to start.
You can meet with a coach by phone or video conference.
Apply to Boise State University
Submit the Boise State University Undergraduate Admission Application online. In the Semester and Major section of the application:
- Select “Bachelor of Applied Science-Online Program-Jr/Sr Standing”.
- Indicate you are interested in taking courses entirely through online delivery.
Submit Official Transcripts
Contact the registrar offices of all the universities and colleges that you’ve attended to obtain transcripts that can be emailed to Boise State.
Apply for Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Go to fafsa.gov. Boise State’s school code is 001616
- Complete the Boise State scholarship application
After you are admitted to Boise State University, directions on how to complete a new student orientation will be provided.
Meet Your Advisor
You and your advisor will discuss your goals for completing the program, review how your credits transfer to Boise State and guide you through course registration.
Apply to the BAS Program
Your Personal Impact Statement serves as your application to the program. It should reflect serious thought and be an example of the level of writing aptitude you plan to deliver during your academic courses.
Choose an Emphasis Area
Choosing an emphasis area helps you customize your degree based on your goals. With courses, certificates and other programs designed to help you get ahead, these emphasis areas give you the skills and knowledge required for your industry.
Contact Stephanie Hauf
Call Stephanie at (208) 732-6366. The online application for new students is free.
Submit Proof of Apprenticeship Completion
Forms of proof can include one of the following:
- Journeyman card or completion certificates
- If you are in the process of completing your apprenticeship program, you can still begin the degree classes!
Request All Official Transcripts Be Sent to the CSI Registrar’s Office
If applicable, order transcripts at studentclearinghouse.org
Submit Placement Scores for English and Math
If applicable, applicants can take the CSI Placement Tests free of charge. Math test must be taken in a proctored environment. Arrangements can be made at a testing location in your area.
Schedule an Advising Appointment with the Apprenticeship Coordinator
- Review course topics
- Assist with proper course sequence selection
- Advising support resources
- The Apprenticeship Coordinator will be your point of contact through the entire process
Attend S.O.A.R. (Student Orientation and Registration)
- Discover what’s available through CSI’s online tools
- Meet with the Apprenticeship Coordinator for follow-up questions or additional questions
- Make changes to your semester schedule
- Learn student success tips and your student responsibilities
- Understand campus resources