- Rafael Leonardo da Silva starts Interactive Learning Design Lab.
- By December 2022, a total of 1,082 students earned a Master of Science in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning.
- Rafael Leonardo da Silva, Jelena Pokimica and Ria Roy join the full-time faculty.
- Steve Villachica retires as an emeritus professor, and starts the Process Management Lab.
- Kori Anna Smith joins the department as department manager.
- Seth Martinez joins the full-time faculty and starts Learning Strategy Lab.
- Department started using Canvas as its learning management system.
- Seung Youn ‘Yonnie’ Chyung is selected as department chair.
- Lisa Giacumo starts Marginalized and Cross-Cultural Research and Design Learning Tech Group.
- Vicki Stieha starts the Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning Action Research Lab.
- Soo Jeoung “Crystal” Han is part of the event leadership team for Invent for the Planet
- The department celebrates its 30th anniversary.
- Soo Jeoung “Crystal” Han, In Gu Kang, and Vicki Stieha join the full-time faculty.
- Linda Huglin retires as an emeritus professor.
- The department starts the “Get Your Workplace Experience Here” resource.
- Linda Burnett and Ron Grames retire and are awarded emeritus status.
- Kelly Weak joins the department as operations manager.